Sunday, August 25, 2013

diy cutting board to art piece

Slowly, we're building a collection of gallery wall art to hang in the living room. Similar to the pillow I repurposed in a frame, I took another home product and turned it into "art," as well.


While browsing Bed, Bath & Beyond for some wedding gifts, I came across this Indiana cutting board. We don't need a cutting board, but I had another idea in mind (Pinterest inspired, of course) and had several coupons to make it worth it. With a self-made stamp, red paint, a paint pen and Modge Podge, I made a little piece of "art" to add to the collection for the  much-anticipated gallery wall I'm dying to get up.

The heart is placed over Bloomington, Ind. - where we met, dated through college and then got married. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment